Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. is hiring remotely👨💻
The Wikimedia Foundation is...
...the nonprofit organization that supports Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia free knowledge projects. Our vision is a world in which every single human can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. We believe that everyone has the potential to contribute something to our shared knowledge, and that everyone should be able to access that knowledge, free of interference. We host the Wikimedia projects, build software experiences for reading, contributing, and sharing Wikimedia content, support the volunteer communities and partners who make Wikimedia possible, and advocate for policies that enable Wikimedia and free knowledge to thrive. The Wikimedia Foundation is a charitable, not-for-profit organization that relies on donations. We receive financial support from millions of individuals around the world, with an average donation of about $15. We also receive donations through institutional grants and gifts. The Wikimedia Foundation is a United States 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization with offices in San Francisco, California, USA.
The Wikimedia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
- Fully paid premiums for medical, dental & vision insurance premiums
- 401(k) with 4% matching contribution
- 7-12 weeks parental leave with 100% pay + lactation room
- Wellness Program ($1800 annual) to promote wellness & personal growth
- Pre-tax savings plans for Transportation & Parking
- Flexible work schedules and remote working options
- Pet Friendly office
- Commitment to diversity & inclusion throughout the employee lifecycle
- 12 days vacation, 19 days holiday, 2 days volunteer work and more!
- Lean more at https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Work_with_us